Here is a simple but fun instrument made from a single sample of a children’s noisemaker. Pitched up and down, it can sound like a ghostly or monstery voice, ranging from squealy to growly. The included distortion and delay effects enhance the spooky warbling, making this ideal for foley work, soundtracks, and spooky/horror atmospheres.
The demo below was made solely with the Ghost Sirens and Monster Howls instrument using random techniques. No other effects, instruments, processing or noises were used.
- Ableton Live 10.1 – Intro Edition or higher
- Format: .zip file containing 1 .alp (Ableton Live project)
- Total zipped size: 9.76 MB
- Total unzipped size: 9.76 MB
- 1 .als (Ableton Live set) with 1 Instrument Presets
- Instruments contain 1 WAV samples @ 48kHz, 32-bit
Note: This free pack is included in the Spooky Sounds collection.