Here is a simple but fun instrument made from a single sample of a children’s noisemaker. Pitched up and down, it can sound like a ghostly or monstery voice, ranging from squealy to growly. The included distortion and delay effects enhance the spooky warbling, making this ideal for foley work, soundtracks, and spooky/horror atmospheres.
The demos below were made solely with the Ghost Sirens and Monster Howls instrument, using random techniques. No other effects, instruments, processing or noises were used.
If you would like to support this free pack and future free packs, you can donate through Buy Me A Coffee or via CoinPayments (which takes most major crypto currencies, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, etc.):
- Ableton Live 10.1 – Intro Edition or higher
- Format: .zip file containing 1 .alp (Ableton Live project)
- Total zipped size: 9.76 MB
- Total installed size: 19 MB
- 1 .als (Ableton Live set) with 1 Instrument Preset
- Instrument contains 1 WAV sample @ 48kHz, 32-bit
Note: This free pack is included in the Spooky Sounds Collection.