This is a constantly changing instrument, randomly shifting between 29 separate samples to produce a detuned, warped horror film effect. The original samples (all recorded here at Kaboodle Sound) were combinations of vocals and whistles, put through pitch shifting effects and various subtle processes. These samples were chopped and re-sampled, until they created the right base for a classic ‘madness’ instrument.
An adjustable crossover stereo effect is included that separates out the bass into a mono signal while keeping the higher notes panned across the stereo image. This preset (‘Mono Bass and Stereo Width’) can be used separately from this instrument as well.
- Ableton Live 10.1 – Intro Edition or higher
- Format: .zip file containing 1 .alp (Ableton Live project)
- Total zipped size: 36.7 MB
- Total installed size: 76.1 MB
- 1 .als (Ableton Live set) with 2 Instrument Presets and 1 Effect Preset
- Instrument contains 29 WAV samples @ 48kHz, 32-bit
Note: This premium pack is also included in the Spooky Sounds Collection.